F1 Motorsports
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

BOMBA: Schumacher de volta!!!

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

BOMBA: Schumacher de volta!!! Empty BOMBA: Schumacher de volta!!!

Mensagem  Lucas Orly Seg Mar 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Schumacher replaces Massa for 2008

By Gérard Crombac

It has been officially announced that former Jordan driver Michael Schumacher will take Felipe Massa’s seat at the Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro team for the rest of the 2008 season as well as the 2009 season at a salary of over $100 million a year.

“It was not a hard decision” said team principal Stefano Domenicali “After the first two races of the year we knew something drastic had to be done and we had to move fast to secure Michael as Ducati was negotiating to have him replace Melandri in MotoGP.”

When asked about the conditions of his return to the F1 grid Schumacher responded wryly that “There are some things that are more important than money,” with the German adding further details on the circumstances of his return saying “Stefano asked me to coach Felipe but I said I’d much rather destroy his career and the rest is history.”

Massa was not able to be reached for comment but was spotted at the Argentinean round of the WRC championship talking to several teams. When asked about whether the Brazilian could be a success in rally racing Schumacher was blunt remarking “He does seem to go sideways a lot so maybe it’ll be more his style.”

On whether the rise of Lewis Hamilton has influenced his decision to come back Schumacher joked “You seem to be a little obsessed with him don’t you think? There are plenty of talented drivers out there and I’m not about to let Nick Heidfeld or Nico Rosberg become the next top German in F1.”

Regarding whether there is still any chance of entering as a wildcard in a future MotoGP round Schumacher was coy saying “I’m talking to Livio Suppo about some more tests but I wouldn’t bet against it at this point. I couldn’t do any worse than Melandri.”

Whether the sudden nature of Schumacher’s return to Grand Prix racing will affect his performance is yet to be seen although it should be noted that he has an excellent record at Bahrain winning the 2004 event and having strong showings in 2005 and 2006.
Lucas Orly
Lucas Orly
Admin

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

BOMBA: Schumacher de volta!!! Empty Re: BOMBA: Schumacher de volta!!!

Mensagem  Adrian Sutil Seg Mar 31, 2008 2:44 pm

Qual é a fonte?
Adrian Sutil
Adrian Sutil

Mensagem  Rodrigo Klango Seg Mar 31, 2008 2:45 pm

Errou por um dia, Orly.
Rodrigo Klango
Rodrigo Klango
Admin

Mensagem  Lucas Orly Seg Mar 31, 2008 2:46 pm

Danilo Ricco escreveu:Qual é a fonte?

Klango já desvendou
Lucas Orly
Lucas Orly
Admin

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos